miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

Tania Melero signs in.

Hello!
My name is Tania. My surnames are Melero Cubero. I’m sixteen years old.
I was born in Ciudad Real the 15th of July in 1992. I have one brother and no sisters. My brother’s name is Ivan. I live with my parents in Miguelturra, a town of Ciudad Real. My mother’s name is Maria Dolores and my father is called Carmelo. I like the beach and the sun a lot but with precaution because the sun is vary dangerous. In my free time I like to listen to music, read a book, paint and talk or go out with my friends. In my room I have some cartoons painted by me. I have too some posters of famous people here in Spain. I have some photos of my friends and me. I go to the High School here in Miguelturra. The name of my High School is “IES Campo de Calatrava” and is the only High School in Miguelturra. I’m in the fourth course of secondary, in the science option. I don’t like Maths or History but I studied that this year.My favourite subject is Biology. It’s simple. It’s easy.
Goodbye!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario